Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heidi Montag Says She's Definitely Done With Plastic Surgery

The 24-year-old reality star Heidi Montag made headlines for her numerous plastic surgery operations. But now, Montag says she's done with cosmetic procedures.

"Obviously when I get a little older, I'll take it from there, but for this moment, I don't want anything to do with plastic surgery!" Montag told Us Weekly Wednesday at the Lemon Basket opening in West Hollywood.


So the girl who famously got nose, cheekbone and chin jobs, an eyebrow lift, breast enlargement and fat injections is really done with plastic surgery? "Definitely -- for now."

In April 2010, Montag admitted to Ryan Seacrest that there were drawbacks to her surgeries. "I'm very weird about hugging people now -- [my body] is very fragile." She also said because of her now size "E or F" breasts, jogging or intense physical exercise was out of the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts